6 hard boiled eggs
5Tbsp cream cheese
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
chopped parsley for garnish
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, sugar, onion powder,garlic powder,salt and pepper.
- Chop the boiled eggs and fold into the prepared cheese and mayo mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Sprinkle some chopped parsley before serving .
- Serve chilled with bread, pita bread, cucumber sticks etc.
*This egg salad can be a good sandwich filling too. Top it with some iceberg lettuce and sandwich between bread slices. A good option to send to school for kids.